💫37 Questions About Me💫
- What is your name?
My name is Jamie Kyung Min Oh.
- What does your name mean?
Jamie: I picked it out in high school simply because I liked the name. Kyung Min (my Korean name): The jade of Seoul
- Where are you from?
I’m from Seoul, Korea.
- Where do you live?
I live in Williamsburg (Brooklyn), NY.
- What do you do for a living?
I work as a PR assistant at a K-beauty branding/design company in New York.
- What is your favorite color?
It has to be black. Notice how the clothes I’m wearing in the pics above all have black in them LOL… But I also like pink, coral, and red.
- What is your star sign?
My star sign is Taurus.
- What is your favorite music genre?
This is a really tough question for me because I listen to so many different genres of music. But mostly, I like indie (K-indie included!), pop, EDM, and hip-hop.
- Who is your favorite musician?
Again, this is really tough. I have SO many favorites. But if I HAD to name a few, it would have to be Rihanna, Drake, Taylor Swift, Zico, Kygo, Marshmello, Anna of the North, Lorde, Cheat Codes, and Snakehips. I told you I had a lot.
- Favorite food?
I LOVE meat. Any kind of meat. Steak, pork belly, lamb, chicken… you name it. Oh, and I also like butter and cheese.
- Favorite drink?
I like all types of drinks, except for whiskey and rum😵.
- Favorite snack?
I don’t really have one, but I like Haribo cola gummies.
- Favorite holiday?
It has to be Christmas! It puts everyone in a lovey-dovey, happy mood😌
- Favorite past time?
Listening to music while taking a bath
- Favorite sport?
- What is something you are talented at?
Writing songs, coordinating outfits and being silly
- What is something you wish you were talented at?
I really wish I were good at making stuff… like little jewelry and hair accessories!
- Are you competitive?
I didn’t know I was, but my boyfriend and my friends tell me I’m super competitive.
- What are some of your bad habits?
I’m very easily let down whenever something doesn’t go my way, and I have a REALLY bad habit of overthinking things🙄
- What are your favorite things about yourself?
I’m fun to hang out with, I dress well and I’m really ambitious.
- What is on top of your bucket list?
Traveling to Africa and India, but again, my bucket list changes like 45834 times a day.
- What are 3 long term goals?
Running my own business, having a nice apartment with the perfect view, learning how to drive (LOL)
- What are 3 short term goals?
Eating whatever I want, dressing however I want, and doing whatever I want.
- What is an ideal first date for you?
Having a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant on the beach, and then going out for drinks!
- What is something you look for in a partner? I want someone who loves me for who I am, someone who doesn’t try to change me. I would also want someone who’s always there for me and who tries to keep me happy all the time.
- Who is your role model?
My mom, without a doubt. She’s the most ambitious and the strongest woman I’ll ever have known.
- Which of your parents are you more like?
I’m 100% my mom most of the time.
- Which of your parents are you closest to?
Probably my mom.
- What is the last book you read?
The Vegetarian by Han Gang.
- What is your favorite fairytale?
Is Peter Pan a fairy tale? Then, yes. Peter Pan.
- What is your favorite quote?
To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
- What app do you use most?
Kakaotalk, which is basically the iMessage of Korea, and Instagram for sure!
- What piece of technology can you not live without?
- What countries have you visited?
I have visited the U.S., Korea, Japan, China (Beijing and Hong Kong), Spain (Ibiza), Mexico (Cancun), Indonesia, Australia, and Jamaica.
- What countries would you like to visit?
India, Morocco, Brazil, Africa, Italy, and France.
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
Don’t be afraid to get out of your safety zone and don’t be afraid of failure – you can do anything.
- One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid?
To not expect people to be nice to you automatically – you have to prove you’re worth their attention over time.
If you have more fun questions to ask, don’t hesitate to comment!